Below is a listing of our Fall 2018 programs. Please read the “Program info” page carefully in order to determine the most appropriate leveled group for your child. There are specific skill requirements for each group. All groups are co-ed except the girls only group on Sundays.
- 2-4 year olds on push bikes: Mondays, 4:30-5:30pm
- Beginners in 1st-2nd grades: Wednesdays, 5-6:30pm
- Beginners in 3rd-5th grades: Wednesdays, 5-6:30pm
- Intermediate riders in 2nd-3rd grades: Thursdays, 5-6:45pm
- Advanced riders in 3rd-5th grades: Sundays, 4-6pm
- Girls only in 3rd-5th grades: Sundays, 4-6pm
The Fall 2018 session will begin on August 20, and end on October 7. Groups meet at various trailheads around Flagstaff each week (i.e. Campbell Mesa, Fort Tuthill, Schultz Y, etc.), and registered families will be given the schedule in mid-August. The final Fall Celebration for all Fall FLYRS will be Sunday, October 21.
The push bike group is $80 for the full session. All other FLYRS groups are $100 for the first child, and $90 for siblings. The registration price for all groups includes a FLYRS shirt.