Below is a listing of our Spring 2019 programs. Please read the “Program info” page carefully in order to determine the most appropriate leveled group for your child. There are specific skill requirements for each group. All groups are co-ed except the girls only groups.
- 2-4 year olds on push bikes: Thursdays, 4:30-5:30pm
- 5-6 year olds on pedal bikes: Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30pm
- Beginners 1st-2nd grades: Tuesdays, 5-6:30pm
- Girls only 2nd-3rd grade: Sundays, 3:30-5:30pm
- Intermediate 2nd-3rd grades: Mondays, 5:00-6:45pm
- Beginner/Intermediate 3rd-5th grades: Sundays, 3:30-5:30pm
- Advanced riders 3rd-5th grades: Mondays , 5-7:00pm
- Girls only 4th-5th grades: Thursdays, 5:00-7:00pm
- Middle school 6th-8th grades: Mondays, 5:00-7:00pm
- Bonus – Advanced ride with Ty TBD
The Spring 2019 session will begin on April 14th for the Sunday groups, and April 22nd for all other groups; the session will end on June 9th. Groups meet at various trailheads around Flagstaff each week (i.e. Campbell Mesa, Fort Tuthill, Schultz Y, etc.), and registered families will be given the schedule in April. The final Spring Celebration for all Spring FLYRS will be Sunday, June 9th.
The push bike group is $80 for the full session. All other FLYRS groups are $110 for the first child, and $100 for siblings. The registration price for all groups includes a FLYRS shirt.